My Horoscope readings are true😱

When we hear Astrology then the first thing we remember is our morning news channels where Pandit Ji shows us our daily Horoscope.

When he says good about us then we say Ha yaar Sahi bata raha hai ye but when something bad happens then we say astrology wagera kuch nahi hota bakwaas hai ye sab.

Let me share my recent experience and somewhere my horoscope readings are true.

Usually, I believe toda bohot in astrology.
A few days back I saw my Kundli and I was surprised to see whatever was written is crystal clear and true.

Below is my Kundli👇🏻


It says I would be interested in Music, Literature, Art etc.

So, in 2013 I got introduced to rap music from one of my school friends and the song was Eminem's Not afraid.

I used to listen to Eminem a lot and then I started exploring other artists and hip hop music. I also started writing toda bohot rap in English with nursery rhymes😂

In my junior college, the same friend sent me a Hindi rap by Naezy called Aafat. After listening and watching the video I was like Rap Hindi mein bhi kia ja sakta hai😧

Fir I shifted my writing to Hindi and I was writing whatever I was feeling.

I was expressing myself to the fullest. With time and practice, my writing got improved and I wrote Pareshaan, KP on the Mic, Independent Launda.

I recorded my songs and uploaded them to my YouTube channel.

23 Feb 2020, I released Independent Launda fir uske baad this pandemic happened and saare plans chaupat kar diye.

I am ready with 3 more songs, I hope jald se jald release kar paau sab :)

Also, in Nov 2021 I switched my career to content writing from Sales and customer support which I have mentioned in this blog.

So, I believe everything is going as per my Kundli written by the Pandit Ji.

Btw, do you believe in Astrology?

See, y'all in the next blog, Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to increase chances of IPO allotment?

I sold Paytm at a loss of....?

How to find posts you've liked on Instagram?