Why did I choose content writing as a career?

"Sometimes a small decision can take you to the right path"

Two months back (5 Nov 2021) I decided to become a content writer and to be honest it wasn't planned ki mein yeh karunga. So let me tell you the back story ki how I encountered content writing.

I was working in Zerodha as Assistant Manager Sales and Customer Support. Things were going well, I have learned a lot and it help me develop as a person professionally but I don't know for the last 6-7 months I was no longer finding the work fulfilling and end of the day I was feeling empty.

After completing 3 years, I decided to quit the job on 18th Oct 2021 without having a second offer in hand because I was not sure ki mujhe kya karna hai aage.

Iske baad I started looking out for other career options so I found UX design and it was very interesting so I took a course on Coursera and started making notes for the same and I completed the half course on mobile-only because my laptop had an issue.

But unfortunately, I couldn't move forward with the course because after the half course there was a practical assignment for which a laptop was mandatory to create my portfolio and website.

I have gone for repairing my laptop but the guy said OS and motherboard ka issue hai and it will cost around 6-7k but still there's no guarantee ki work karega, then I decided to leave the course in between.

After this, I started looking out for other career options and then I encountered content writing and after finding this I was like yeh toh mujhe aata hai and mein kar bhi sakta hu because I am a storyteller and rapper so I have had a passion for writing since 2015 but I didn't know ki aisa bhi koi career hota hoga, I was in junior college that time.

Then I decided ki ab toh yehi karna hai and isme hi career banana hai and I started searching job for the same but I got to know ki isme you should have a portfolio of your work ki tum kitna acha likhte ho and I can't just share my songs link ki mein aisa likhta hu that is not the way.

So on 5th November 2021, I created my Blogspot and simultaneously I created an account on Quora and also I started posting content on LinkedIn.

Till now I have written 43 blogs on different niches and answered 178 questions on Quora with 37,000+ views on that and have 2,000+ followers on LinkedIn and one of my content got 560+ views on LinkedIn.

In two months, I think I have done well and it is improving every day.
Now my soul is happy with whatever I am doing because this is something I love and I am grateful that I met content writing.

Hopefully, I get a job soon and I am ready to learn and grow :)

See y'all in the next blog, Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to increase chances of IPO allotment?

List of charges involved in trading and investing in shares

What is T1 in holdings?