Why did I choose content writing as a career?

"Sometimes a small decision can take you to the right path"

Two months back (5 Nov 2021) I decided to become a content writer and to be honest it wasn't planned ki mein yeh karunga. So let me tell you the back story ki how I encountered content writing.

I was working in Zerodha as Assistant Manager Sales and Customer Support. Things were going well, I have learned a lot and it help me develop as a person professionally but I don't know for the last 6-7 months I was no longer finding the work fulfilling and end of the day I was feeling empty.

After completing 3 years, I decided to quit the job on 18th Oct 2021 without having a second offer in hand because I was not sure ki mujhe kya karna hai aage.

Iske baad I started looking out for other career options so I found UX design and it was very interesting so I took a course on Coursera and started making notes for the same and I completed the half course on mobile-only because my laptop had an issue.

But unfortunately, I couldn't move forward with the course because after the half course there was a practical assignment for which a laptop was mandatory to create my portfolio and website.

I have gone for repairing my laptop but the guy said OS and motherboard ka issue hai and it will cost around 6-7k but still there's no guarantee ki work karega, then I decided to leave the course in between.

After this, I started looking out for other career options and then I encountered content writing and after finding this I was like yeh toh mujhe aata hai and mein kar bhi sakta hu because I am a storyteller and rapper so I have had a passion for writing since 2015 but I didn't know ki aisa bhi koi career hota hoga, I was in junior college that time.

Then I decided ki ab toh yehi karna hai and isme hi career banana hai and I started searching job for the same but I got to know ki isme you should have a portfolio of your work ki tum kitna acha likhte ho and I can't just share my songs link ki mein aisa likhta hu that is not the way.

So on 5th November 2021, I created my Blogspot and simultaneously I created an account on Quora and also I started posting content on LinkedIn.

Till now I have written 43 blogs on different niches and answered 178 questions on Quora with 37,000+ views on that and have 2,000+ followers on LinkedIn and one of my content got 560+ views on LinkedIn.

In two months, I think I have done well and it is improving every day.
Now my soul is happy with whatever I am doing because this is something I love and I am grateful that I met content writing.

Hopefully, I get a job soon and I am ready to learn and grow :)

See y'all in the next blog, Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to increase chances of IPO allotment?

I sold Paytm at a loss of....?

How to find posts you've liked on Instagram?