I got selected as a Copywriting Intern at Jar💰

Nowadays, finding a job is hard and it is even harder If you have switched your career to a different field.

I had written my career switch journey on this blog. Career switch toh kar lia but I was not getting the job due to a lack of experience. I was even ready for an internship but wo bhi nahi mil raha tha.

Everywhere I was just getting rejected and fir aise lagne laga ki sayad I took a wrong decision by switching the career but then I told myself ab teer kamaan se nikal hi gaya hai toh ab wapas piche toh nahi jayega, jana toh ab aage hi hai🏹

I decided to post consistently on LinkedIn kyuki it is a very good platform for content creators to grow.

Slowly my content was catching the pace and I was getting good engagement, views, reactions on my posts and profile.

Then I got confidence and fir lagne laga ab kuch na kuch toh zaroor acha hoga.

So one day I was just scrolling the LinkedIn feed then accidentally I saw a post of Muskan Sharma where she mentioned Jar is hiring interns for copywriting and social media so I filled out the form right away and waited for their reply.

9th March 2022

In the morning I got a mail from Jar that they liked my profile for the content writing intern and they gave me 2 assignments to assess my writing skills.

In the first assignment, I had to write a caption on the Holi festival highlighting the gold gifting feature of Jar.

In the second assignment, I had to plan one social media creative, caption and hashtag on the theme of 'Youth and Finance'.

After reading this I started working on it and the same day around 10 pm I sent the completed assignment.

So below is what I made :)

First assignment👇🏻

"Prahlad's heart was so pure like a 24K gold that even Holika's fire couldn't burn him" 

So this Holi, gift your loved ones a 24K digital gold via Jar app and protect them from hardships.

Second assignment👇🏻

Dad: Gold mein invest kaise karu impurities ki hamesha chinta rehti hai.

Sonu: Papa ab 21st century hai ab zamana digital hogaya hai.

Dad: Beta zamana digital hogaya hai lekin gold ab bhi physical hai.

Sonu: Nahi Dad ab India mein Jar aachuka hai jaha se hum digital gold mein invest kar sakte hai aur wo bhi 24K gold so no impurity ki chinta :)

Dad: अरे waah! lekin tujhe itna investing k baare mein kisne bataya.

Sonu: Jar k Blogs mein wo savings and investing ka knowledge bhi share karte hai so wai se toda bohot.

"Ab toh Sonu bhi jaane Sone mein invest karne ka platform"

#AbYuvaJaaneFinance 

10th March 2022

In the evening I got a call from Shreya that they liked my assignment and I got selected as a content intern at Jar and the HR will send the confirmation over email.

After listening to this I was very overwhelmed and ek alag hi feeling thi wo which I am not able to express.

12th March 2022

I got the confirmation mail and I was very happy that after struggling for almost 5 months finally I got an internship and that too a paid one :)

So, tomorrow that is 14th March 2022 is my joining date and I am excited to learn and grow🚀

Lastly, I would like to Thank my LinkedIn fam for believing, supporting me and my content ❤️

See y'all in the next blog, Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to increase chances of IPO allotment?

I sold Paytm at a loss of....?

How to find posts you've liked on Instagram?