Story behind my VIRAL Meme: 100,000+ views😍

So Guys one of my Memes got viral on LinkedIn.

Here is the link to that Viral Meme.

I thought I should post the back story of my viral Meme on my Blogspot so here it goes:

26th Feb 2022

Like every normal day, I posted a meme of Ashneer Grover jisme he says Bhai kya kar raha hai tu and I took an example of Zerodha's nudge feature kyuki wo bohot sahi baith raha tha uspe.

Normally post kar dia meine and jitna mujhe yaad hai sabse pehle Sir Prateek Singh (Founder of Learnapp) ne like kia tha and then mujhe lagne laga meine sach mein kuch acha meme banaya hai.

After that, I started getting a few likes and end of the day 20 something likes hogaye the and ye mere ab tak k sabse jyada likes the because my highest was 13.

If you use LinkedIn then you might have noticed, agar kisi k post pe 20+ reactions ho jate hai then you get that notification of people are reacting to XYZ's post.

Fir I thought ki sayad ab logon ko notification jayega ki people are reacting to Kailash Parmar's post and isse todi reach aur mil jayegi.

27th Feb 2022

Meine wo post pe jyada dyaan nahi dia, I just kept in my featured section kyuki 25+ reactions the :) and I started posting other memes like every normal day.

28th Feb 2022

I didn't check my phone because in the morning I went to a famous temple Charbhuja, Rajasthan.

So mandir se aane k baad I checked my phone and I was surprised that I got 100+ reactions and 10,000+ views on that meme.

It was so unexpected, fir I posted on LinkedIn ki I got 100+ reactions and 10,000+ views.

I was very happy ki people are reacting to my meme and the reactions were still counting.

Jaise jaise views, reactions badh rahe the waise waise mein jyada excited and motivated feel kar raha tha :)

1st March 2022

People were still reacting and it reached 50,000+ views and 600 reactions, fir I told my sister ki ye viral hogaya hai and ab one Lakh+ views jayega.

Same day 10.26 pm tak it got 71,000+ views and 800+ reactions and still counting..

2nd March 2022

Morning 9.43 am it crossed 84,000+ views and 940+ reactions.

At 2.30 pm it crossed 91,000+ views and 1,001+ reactions and Sir Nithin Kamath also liked this meme :)

At 3.27 pm finally it crossed 100,000+ views and 1,050+ reactions :)

See y'all in the next blog, Cheers!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to increase chances of IPO allotment?

I sold Paytm at a loss of....?

How to find posts you've liked on Instagram?